UK carrier Three is one of the first to divulge particulars on how much
the Samsung Galaxy S5 will cost. The insurance company has declared the handset
will soon be available for GBP69 along having a new two-year contract.
The most affordable strategy costs GBP38 for just two GB info alongside
600 minutes of voice calls. For GBP44, you get free voice, texts and
info (that will be restrained once you cross-your quota). The GBP44 plan
also comprises 2 GIGABYTE of add-on information for tethering. The
device will function on Three's 4G network, which is on course for an
official rollout later this year.
Three Galaxy S5 Key Features
- Display: Brilliant 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLEDdisplay, wide viewing angles and Multi Window capability
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 16 GBs internal storagewith microSD support up to 128GB
- Camera: 16 megapixel rear facing camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus for ultra-fast focus times to never miss a moment
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: 2.5 GHz quad core
- Battery: 2,800 mAh
- Size: 72.5 x 142 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 145g
- Security: Built-in fingerprint sensor unlocks and locks to provide secure password protection
- S Health: Newly integrated platform lets you track nutrition, fitness and wellness, and includes the world’s first Heart Rate Sensor integrated into a smartphone.
- More specification details, click here